Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Vert, SCT/Bama Tune, Eibach Sportlines, Boomba T/B spacer, Ford Perf Strut Tower Brace
21 Posts
Awesome...thanks for posting, and thanks to you GF for filming! Yours sounds much better than mine; I think I'm going to have to go ahead with the CVF Downpipe soon. I'll run the Y-Pipe to the factory exhaust, and then figure out what to do with the mufflers later. Thanks again for the clip...that gives me a much better idea of what to expect!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome...thanks for posting, and thanks to you GF for filming! Yours sounds much better than mine; I think I'm going to have to go ahead with the CVF Downpipe soon. I'll run the Y-Pipe to the factory exhaust, and then figure out what to do with the mufflers later. Thanks again for the clip...that gives me a much better idea of what to expect!

I have the stock 2.25 piping after the Y pipe.

Goes for me,

3 inch downpipe, etno 3 inch tubing, into Y pipe, into dual 2.5, and I just reduced those to fit into the 2.25 piping that leads into my axle backs. So yeah, just change the axle backs and youll sound just like mine.

After the split, the 2.25 isn't a restriction, as two 2.25's will outflow a 3 inch pipe I read by a good 30%

·
Registered
2016 Vert, SCT/Bama Tune, Eibach Sportlines, Boomba T/B spacer, Ford Perf Strut Tower Brace
21 Posts
Sounds like a great plan! Thanks again for your help on this!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts