Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Performance
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I鈥檝e been busy so didn鈥檛 have a chance to post. So the Ecoboost is gone and I finally got a 2021 GT.

Got it ceramic coated it鈥檚 beautiful and fast.. but that鈥檚 the problem.

I miss being underestimated in the ecoboost until you gap them. My Ecoboost was FOB and racing was excited because you win, sometimes you lose.

Now no one wants to race unless they got a hellcat 馃槀. I was lucky enough to to race some guys I know in in a modded scat and a FOB 2017.. and yea the stock 2021 10 speed ate them. Going to have to start going to the track!

Enjoy those Eco鈥檚 gents they are fun cars don鈥檛 let anyone tell you otherwise, and have fun!

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel

Registered
I鈥檝e been busy so didn鈥檛 have a chance to post. So the Ecoboost is gone and I finally got a 2021 GT.

Got it ceramic coated it鈥檚 beautiful and fast.. but that鈥檚 the problem.

I miss being underestimated in the ecoboost until you gap them. My Ecoboost was FOB and racing was excited because you win, sometimes you lose.

Now no one wants to race unless they got a hellcat . I was lucky enough to to race some guys I know in in a modded scat and a FOB 2017.. and yea the stock 2021 10 speed ate them. Going to have to start going to the track!

Enjoy those Eco鈥檚 gents they are fun cars don鈥檛 let anyone tell you otherwise, and have fun!

View attachment 41623
View attachment 41622
View attachment 41621
Those GT's sure can scoot esp if you boost them. Info like the sound of the V8 rumble. As much as I'd like a GT I don't have that kinda money so I'm building an ECO slowly with a built engine.

Registered
When I lemon my eco I opted for a GT for many reasons but mainly because the way the lemon law worked i came out 7g+ ahead going GT 400a with an eco I would break even.

I love my stock GT no question its a beast. But I will say. From the low end. Around town and take offs my FP tune eco had way more low down grunt. By the math from 2-4k i was producing more TQ than my stock GT. That said once I start breaking 3500rpm the GT comes alive and fast. But heck I can't stay long the manual hits 78mph in 2nd.

Day of swap 馃槙

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Performance
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree that low end on the Eco is amazing!! And you get to run through a few gears And let the blow off valve sing it was an amazing feeling!

it鈥檚 funny you say that you can hit 70+ in 2nd, my wife laughs at me every time I switch to manual mode in the city it鈥檚 first, second up to maybe 3000rpm stop light lol. I have to be on the highway now to make it over 3rd when doing spirited driving.

that red is awesome!

Registered
I agree that low end on the Eco is amazing!! And you get to run through a few gears And let the blow off valve sing it was an amazing feeling!

it鈥檚 funny you say that you can hit 70+ in 2nd, my wife laughs at me every time I switch to manual mode in the city it鈥檚 first, second up to maybe 3000rpm stop light lol. I have to be on the highway now to make it over 3rd when doing spirited driving.

that red is awesome!
Mines a manual and fortunately my driving is split between highway 60-70% to city 30-40% depending on route. So i have plenty of opportunities. Only done it 3 times. Kinda amazing to drop to 2nd at 55-60 and slam to 78.

Thanks. If they offered the CS in that color I may have been tempted. That CS is sweet.

Registered
Im close to selling mine. Not because I don't like it. I love it. But with the market and how I got it. I can make 6k profit.

Its weird. I sit at home or work and determined to sell it. I drive home or somewhere i say heck naw until i get where im going then im determined again 馃お

1 - 9 of 9 Posts