Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Petersen Automotive Museum’s monthly Breakfast Club Cruise-In is bringing Detroit iron to the Miracle Mile. In celebration of the Ford Motor Company’s landmark innovations, we’re inviting Ford owners and clubs to join us in this special cruise-in.

Along with Ford owners we invite all car enthusiasts to participate in the cruise-in. Awards will be given for Best In Show, People’s Choice and the most historically authentic car will receive the “Petersen Perfection” award.

Cars will be displayed on the 3rd floor of the museum’s parking structure. All cars, trucks and motorcycles are welcome to attend. FREE coffee & bagels are provided, courtesy of O’Gara Coach.

The Petersen is located centrally in the historic Museum Row with LACMA, the La Brea tar pits and the Grove close by.

(Hey I copied this so don't hate me! LOL)

·
Administrator
6,644 Posts
No hate. Going to place in the CA/West coast area. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Squid, if you're really going, make sure you tour the Peterson Museum (including the "Vault," if they're still allowing visitors down there). As a car guy, you'll love it!!

·
Administrator
6,644 Posts
Peterson is a bucket list item of mine. I want to get back to Los Angeles, however my trips to Cali seem to end up in San Diego. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.