Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

How much are you willing to part with your ecoboost for?

• Twice what I paid MSRP

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • What I Paid MSRP not greedy

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • NEVER SHE IS MINE ALL MINE

Votes: 13 59.1%
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ford has announced officially that they will soon be building electric only Mustangs. So as for those eco-boost stangs we got. I think we all just hit the lottery in a decade or so. Not sure how many of you are considering selling the ole girls in a decade or so but I think we might be shocked at what people will be willing to pay for some history. Ford only built one other 4 cylinder mustang and that was in 84.
What’s interesting is many times throughout the history of the Mustang ford said it would be canceled so an electric only Mustang we shall see. Also Toyota said they will continue to make internal combustion engines. The reality still remains the electricity grid can barley support regular power consumption. Clown windmills and solar panels supply 4% of the world’s energy needs on good day.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wanted to revist this because I must say aren't these dealerships desperate to buy back our ECOBOOST. Whats the deal with that swindlers. If you own the car keep the car and upgrade it. The point of owning this car especially for my 6 speed manual owners should be to fall in love with the car wait for parts to slowly die off and upgrade here along the ownership path. I don't see any other reason to rid yourself of this car unless you crash it and well that just sucks but remember you can always call MACCO as long as you didn't like total the car.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts