1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
244 Posts
The pads that attach to the hood proper are of an older/smaller design. On some cars they tend to wrinkle the metal slightly and both Redline and Steeda came out with a larger design to prevent this. Could be the reason for the reduced cost. I bought Redlines and they are just awesome ..................... ;)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Had mines on for a month now with no problems. I just pull down on the hood and let it close itself. The last few inches before it's close the struts let's go and you can do the famous ford hood slam. Lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
It was funny, when I took my car in for the first oil change at the dealer, they were being super careful when closing the hood, I had to poke my head out and say, just give it a good slam, that's normal!

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was funny, when I took my car in for the first oil change at the dealer, they were being super careful when closing the hood, I had to poke my head out and say, just give it a good slam, that's normal!
Mine was returned with the hood sitting on the latch. They were afraid to slam it. . .even tho it comes down by itself if you just let go at 18" from the rest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.