Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a used MBRP cat back exhaust for sale. It’s the race version, chrome tips, used about 7k miles. Nice sounding exhaust, trading in car so I took it off. Located central Florida, not interested in shipping. $300 obo. (SOLD)
Plant Automotive tire Grass Synthetic rubber Road surface

Bottle Drinkware Liquid Automotive tire Fluid

Light Automotive tire Automotive exhaust Grass Gas

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car has been traded, this needs to go. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance. $300

·
Registered
47 Posts
I’m unable to meet in person, as I’m clear across the country in Washington state. However, if you’d consider shipping it, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. Please let me know if you change your mind and how much S&H on top of the $300 it would be. Thanks! Good luck if not!

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I’m just not gonna deal with shipping it. I don’t have the original packaging, and I wouldn’t trust it would get anywhere without damage.

I’m just open to offers at this point. I’d rather not junk it, but it needs togo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
What year was you stang and is this the Aluminized or Stainless Version. I have a son in palm bay area that could meet up with you possibly if you are close.

BD

·
Registered
2020 Ecoboost
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What year was you stang and is this the Aluminized or Stainless Version. I have a son in palm bay area that could meet up with you possibly if you are close.

BD
I had a 2020. This is the stainless version. Link to exactly what I bought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.