Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone!

I have a 2016 Ecoboost Premium in Highland Green! I actually just finished a solo Cannonball Dash (northern route NYC-LA) in 35:56 two weeks ago -- and am winding my way back (LA-Flagstaff-ABQ-OKC and now Memphis).

Car drove great and I can confirm the top speed of 148, though I can't tell you where. ;)

Cheers!

Jen

EDIT To quote Rick Blaine on how my 2016 Mustang could possibly be Highland Green when that color wasn’t available in 2016, “I was misinformed.” 🤦‍♀️

·
Super Moderator
3,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We would LOVE to see pics, especially since Highland Green wasn't a factory color on any Mustang in 2016.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apologies -- it is, in fact, Guard Metallic, NOT Highland Green. I bought the car in August 2019, and we chatted about my 1968 Highland Green 289 Mustang (or was that Guard Metallic, too? :ROFLMAO:) -- and was told this was the same color. I pulled out the original sticker, and it does say Guard Metallic, so apologies for suggesting otherwise. In my defense, it is close!

·
Registered
2020 ecoboost base coupe,auto
96 Posts
Sweet!
Welcome from deep in the state of Louisiana. 148! Nice! I have yet to bring my 2020 ecoboost above 130!
Taking a trip Tuesday to go on vacation with my ecoboost! Will be in east Texas, roaming around!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have a 2016 Ecoboost Premium in Highland Green! I actually just finished a solo Cannonball Dash (northern route NYC-LA) in 35:56 two weeks ago -- and am winding my way back (LA-Flagstaff-ABQ-OKC and now Memphis).

Car drove great and I can confirm the top speed of 148, though I can't tell you where. ;)

Cheers!

Jen
Hi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet!
Welcome from deep in the state of Louisiana. 148! Nice! I have yet to bring my 2020 ecoboost above 130!
Taking a trip Tuesday to go on vacation with my ecoboost! Will be in east Texas, roaming around!
I may need to look into better suspension because some of those roads can get pretty bumpy at 135+!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,387 Posts
Guard is the best color on the planet! Just ask me how I know this. :)

Welcome to the forum!!

Reactions: JenPossible

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the forum!