Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh gawd yes. It is available!!

Ground Control S550 Complete Coilover System

Ground Control Systems is now offering our complete coilover system for the Mustang S550 chassis! This system includes shorter front strut housings with custom valved, top adjust Koni sport struts as well as an all new Adjustable King Pin Inclination design(AKPI). The kit also includes our adjustable camber/caster plates, custom rate linear springs, top adjust rear koni sport shocks with modified OE shock mounts, shortened bumpstops, and our adjustable ride height kit. Custom spring rates can be selected, and we can also help with recommendations based on what you plan to use the car for, desired ride height, as well as any modifications you have or plan to do to the suspension. Ride height can generally be adjusted from stock to -2.5 inches.

Adjustable King Pin Inclination

Ground Controls newest design. AKPI shims for all different tire/wheel/offset combinations. Three positions. Centered for stock offset wheels, outward 1.5 degrees for wide offset (-32mm or so), or inward 1.5 degrees for drag racing.

For more information regarding the adjustable camber/caster plates please visit the link below.
Ground Control S550 Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com

For any questions or ordering, please feel free to contact us via e-mail, phone, or on mustang6g.com direct.

[email protected]
530-677-8600

Ground Control Systems, Inc.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I know you posted that for me, cause I've been *****ing about the "bounce," lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I posted it for me 'cause I'm going to race on it.

I don't get your bounce, I have had none of it why my EB/PP suspension.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts