Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ecoboost premium
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
curious how hard it is to install and the overall quality if anyone has had experiance with them before. for $120 usd for avery dennisson tint it seems like a good deal. could find install toold on amazon for cheap

this is a link for the tint im talking about Even tho its illigal in my area i want to go for 20% all the way around

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
1,274 Posts
All I can say is for $180 AUD each I had mine installed on both the Mustang and the S14 with life time warranty

·
Registered
2016 ecoboost premium
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All I can say is for $180 AUD each I had mine installed on both the Mustang and the S14 with life time warranty
shops in my area are pricey tho. they charge upwards of 300 for 2 windows, and on my mustang half the shops wont do more than the back windows because front window tint is illegal in my area

·
Registered
2018 ecoboost convertible premium
177 Posts
Tricky brother. Window tinting is an art. These guys that do an awesome job have been doing it for a long time and perfecting their craft. It's extremely difficult to do even with precut tint for your car. Man, never heard of charging 2 windows for $300. It's usually $80 for the front 2 windows with carbon ceramic, even with top of the line ceramic tint it should only be about $125 for 2 windows.

·
Administrator
6,658 Posts
Man, never heard of charging 2 windows for $300. It's usually $80 for the front 2 windows
He is in Canada ... different pay scale. :)

Reactions: hiddenpants

·
Registered
2016 ecoboost premium
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DAMN!!!!! Remind me never to move to Canada, ey!
yea man alot of stuff is fucked here. even ordering parts online is expensive when you factor in shipping and import fees.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Technology

this plus 28 to pick it up from the post office after waiting 3 weeks

dont even get me started on how much i lose every month in taxes or how fucking hard it is to buy a house here lol

·
Registered
2018 ecoboost convertible premium
177 Posts
yea man alot of stuff is fucked here. even ordering parts online is expensive when you factor in shipping and import fees.
View attachment 41750
this plus 28 to pick it up from the post office after waiting 3 weeks

dont even get me started on how much i lose every month in taxes or how fucking hard it is to buy a house here lol
Damn brother, sorry. Call me ignorant but I never knew that it was like that in Canada. I just always thought that the beer was cheaper😁

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've tryed pre-cut tint. like tint in a rollI I screwed it up. However when I bought pre cut...I couldnt just un-roll more tint.🤣 However I will add that tint has always befuddled me

·
Registered
2016 ecoboost premium
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've tryed pre-cut tint. like tint in a rollI I screwed it up. However when I bought pre cut...I couldnt just un-roll more tint.🤣 However I will add that tint has always befuddled me

yea i ended up trying to tint it off a roll and i fucked it up and basically just wasted $100 cad of uncut tint. if i end up getting it done ill get it done professionally

1 - 10 of 10 Posts