Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

has anyone bought precut tint from rvinyl.com?

Tags
tint
3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  hiddenpants 
#1 ·
curious how hard it is to install and the overall quality if anyone has had experiance with them before. for $120 usd for avery dennisson tint it seems like a good deal. could find install toold on amazon for cheap

this is a link for the tint im talking about Even tho its illigal in my area i want to go for 20% all the way around

#2 ·
All I can say is for $180 AUD each I had mine installed on both the Mustang and the S14 with life time warranty

#4 ·
Tricky brother. Window tinting is an art. These guys that do an awesome job have been doing it for a long time and perfecting their craft. It's extremely difficult to do even with precut tint for your car. Man, never heard of charging 2 windows for $300. It's usually $80 for the front 2 windows with carbon ceramic, even with top of the line ceramic tint it should only be about $125 for 2 windows.

#5 ·
Man, never heard of charging 2 windows for $300. It's usually $80 for the front 2 windows
He is in Canada ... different pay scale. :)

Reactions: hiddenpants
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.