Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 EB Premium
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all;

Wife and I just purchased a 18 EB premium convertible. White with red interior.

Look forward to many miles in it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Palm Bay, Florida! Post some pics so we can admire your ride. Will you be doing any upgrades to the car?

·
Registered
2018 EB Premium
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum from Palm Bay, Florida! Post some pics so we can admire your ride. Will you be doing any upgrades to the car?
It is the wife's car and she has no plans to upgrade other than changing the rear trunk spoiler to a GT350 Track Pack splitter. We traded my old GT350 Tech Pack splitter for the Track Pack Splitter.
Have not had a chance to put it on the car yet.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
It is the wife's car and she has no plans to upgrade other than changing the rear trunk spoiler to a GT350 Track Pack splitter. We traded my old GT350 Tech Pack splitter for the Track Pack Splitter.
Have not had a chance to put it on the car yet. View attachment 35659
Welcome from Miami! I'd like to see more pics of that GT350 style hood if possible. I've thought about it as a possible replacement to my "non-vented", flat hood. Charge temps get so bad underneath there. You feel that hood has done a good job of giving your turbo heat somewhere to escape?? The pony is gone underneath, right?? Thanks man.

·
Registered
2018 EB Premium
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Miami! I'd like to see more pics of that GT350 style hood if possible. I've thought about it as a possible replacement to my "non-vented", flat hood. Charge temps get so bad underneath there. You feel that hood has done a good job of giving your turbo heat somewhere to escape?? The pony is gone underneath, right?? Thanks man.
Gator;

You are confused I believe, the white convertible is the EB, the red one is my other "mustang".

The red one is a 2019 GT350R. The EB is all stock.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Gator;

You are confused I believe, the white convertible is the EB, the red one is my other "mustang".

The red one is a 2019 GT350R. The EB is all stock.
Ah...sorry. I did get confused. I thought I had read that you put the splitter only for some reason. Great looking ponies!

·
Super Moderator
2,882 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts