• Balanced

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anywho,

Been 7 years as of today since I purchased my birthday present to myself and my GOD what an incredible ownership experience. FORD delayed two more of my payments then calls me to tell me that the amount I owe was so small that they were just going to stop charging me and send the remaining amount to collections. I was like wait I want to pay don't reposess my beloved. They were like oh no we are not going that far the amount is too small for that we just dont want to hold that account any longer for that amount. I was like um so the car is mine. I was sooooooo happpy. FORD truly is the best company to do business with state side for an automobile. My 2010 Toyota Prius has actually suffered in recent months. If you want to check out my 2010 Prius ownership experience check me out at the Prius owners forum where I discuss the last 12 years of my ownership experience of the base model 2010 Toyota Prius. Well any who so yeah FORD has also been generous to repair and do out of warranty work on my car. After having a clutch job done on my vehicle at Ford though I started getting some shakes at high speeds and can no longer get the vehicle back up to 145 without possibly killing myself and possibly somebody else on the highway so I will be discussing with Ford directly if they can help me detect the problem and remedy it as this is my toy I kind of might considered working with the dealer ship directly more so then I do with my Prius because I want to also compare the difference of the two in that facet because FORD did me the favor of not only walking away from the finally 4 months of payments I owed and also the fact that they paid 80 percent of the cost of the clutch repair that was worn out because of my mother I reward the FORD company with the 7 year owner badge for reliability during repayment and fuel efficiency even for city. Premium fuel is better and gives better miles per gallon then regular but they both work and that was also amazing and still is amazing. The night time is where this car honestly lives and loves to breath which is obvious but what was amazing was an experience I had coming back from Massachusetts a few years back before the clutch was swapped out the original clutch and I did 145 and held it in as LAMBOS and Ferraris were screaming around me I felt like I was part of the gang in Sport plus and a rock solid suspension factory tuned and all. Cant wait to get back to that well that is enough of my rant. Want to see some other ownership experience below. Any 2015 model convertible owners out there got some stories to tel

·
Registered
832 Posts
Glad you love your car, but please record the conversation you have with Ford about not being able to get it up to 145 on the highway. Sorry dude, but that's just insane. You should probably lie, and say you only drive like that on an appropriate track...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts