Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I bought mustang Ecoboost 2018 and wanted to change the tyres so i bought 4 new ones 255/40/19 as recommend at time we started installation found the rare rims wider than front ones, i already bought them so continued installing...
The guy i bought the car from did some upgrade for the rims he replaced the stock ones with Saleen and i did not noticed that till we started installation, the diameter same to all but width is different
Do u think of any problem can be in future??

Thanks

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
1,161 Posts
The GT models have a staggered set up where as the Ecos have square set up.

Nothing wrong with the staggered set up more of a an inconvenience as tyre sizes are different and you can't rotate your tyres. Looks cool though imo

There could be some benefit to handling however the near 50 / 50 weight distribution on the eco could negate that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Nothing wrong with the staggered set up more of a an inconvenience as tyre sizes are different and you can't rotate your tyres. Looks cool though imo

There could be some benefit to handling however the near 50 / 50 weight distribution on the eco could negate that.
[/

Thanks for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts