Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just recently installed on 3 performances charge piping, intercooler, bov, and intake kit. I also have a tune from unleashed tuning. I have the following codes now: P0035, P0458, and P059F. Could I please get some help with these? Thank you

·
Read Only
0 Posts
for 90035 you need a dummy resistor for the bov clip on. I forget what its called, turbo dummy plug or something. I bought one it was like 50 bucks.

P0035

Diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0035 stands for “Turbocharger/ Supercharger Bypass Valve “A” Control Circuit High.” This code is stored when the powertrain control module (PCM) perceives a problem with the turbocharger (or supercharger) bypass valve or its circuit.Sep 22, 2020

next one is

P0458 code definition. The P0458 code means that a specific part of the EVAP system purge control valve circuit has caused a voltage reading that does not match ...

so idk.

the last one is the grille shutters, did you remove them or disconnect the motor or something?

Make:FordCode:p059FDefinition:Grille Shutter A Performance/StuckDescription:Engine running. The ignition voltage is greater than 10 V. The DTC runs continuously when the above conditions are met.Cause:When the grille shutter actuator senses it is unable to move the grille shutter, it sends a message to the PCM via the LIN . The PCM sets this DTC when the fault is communicated for a predetermined amount of time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts