Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw a link for Mustang EcoBoost on the FocusST.org site. I have a 2013 Focus ST3, but will likely trade for an EcoBoost Mustang as soon as they are available to order.

·
Registered
217 Posts
InstaGram, from user justthetipp. I currently have a 2008 Infiniti G37 coupe and have been researching the s550 since its introduction. While having the coyote is more attractive at first, the EB got my attention based on its tuning potential, mpg advantage, and lighter weight for handling. After going back to work on Monday from a winter layoff, I need just 2 paystubs and I will be in one. Hardest decision I am having to make is choosing between blue, metallic, or silver. But it will be a premium model, have the performance package, navigation and be an automatic.

Look forward to sharing thoughts and learning from the users on this site.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Performance package and automatic will not go together from what I've read.

Edit -- that must be in the GT -- the window sticker proves me wrong!

Congrats on your ride. Looks GREAT.

Reactions: RedRoush

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
Hopefully its still there Mike, Blue is always a nice color and if you get it that will be fun for you. Me personally I cant justify buying a sports car in a automatic (no offense toward you or anybody else on the forum)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Actually, this will be my 13th car purchase and having owned manual and auto, I can vouch for both. My personal preference is cruiser Monday - Friday and hardcore drag racing on the weekend. Automatic is more consistent, easier on drivetrain, and weighs the same as a manual. So whatever your driving style, I feel the trans should match. Some are hardcore manual guys, others are auto. I drive a 10 speed Mack 12 hours a day and absolutely love throwing it in D and just cruising.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
I never answered the question ... found it on a Google search when I was looking at "mustangecoboost[.]com"

·
Super Moderator
1,557 Posts
Throught random search's and other foums

·
Registered
28 Posts
Google search lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Google search for "MyFord Touch Wallpapers" / "MFT Wallpaper Images" ...While waiting for my car to be delivered, I made a few and collected a few wallpapers.

-Z

·
Registered
196 Posts
I believe it was via a link from the Fiesta ST site I was a member of (and still am) prior to getting the Mustang.

I always go to the different sites (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS) sites to read up on newer models, comparisons. I just love these Ford performance models, so I am always interested in the new stuff coming out. I usually do not make an account unless I own or lease the model on that site (because I tend to get defensive about the cars I own/owned).

I was reading up on the upcoming Focus RS (looks awesome) on the RS site linked on this sites main page. A Focus ST owner with an RS on order kept bashing the EcoBoost Mustang calling it the PooStang........

............(I almost made an account just to defend the Mustang and troll that guy....:D, however, I realized long ago that this is a lost cause because you find trolling (insert x, y, z product) all over the internet....lol. If you love YOUR car that is all that matters.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts