Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Google search for me also while collecting information on my 2016 purchase ............ ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
google search for EcoBoost Forums.
Ditto here ... was looking for a site that catered to EB Mustang owners to get away from all the crap on m6g ... most of which is GT owners constant opinions in EB & V6 threads. I don't waste my time looking at threads in the GT Specific forums, so I just don't understand why they bother looking in EB & V6 specific areas ... do these people have nothing better to do ??

I still monitor m6g, but much more pleasant over here !!

Doug

·
Super Moderator
6,124 Posts
Ditto here ... was looking for a site that catered to EB Mustang owners to get away from all the crap on m6g ... most of which is GT owners constant opinions in EB & V6 threads. I don't waste my time looking at threads in the GT Specific forums, so I just don't understand why they bother looking in EB & V6 specific areas ... do these people have nothing better to do ??

I still monitor m6g, but much more pleasant over here !!

Doug
I'm about sick of reading the cr*p that goes on over there. There was a thread asking if M6g caused you to get your Mustang ... I replied that if I had read the forum, I would NOT have bought a Mustang, any Mustang.

·
Banned
746 Posts
I'm about sick of reading the cr*p that goes on over there. There was a thread asking if M6g caused you to get your Mustang ... I replied that if I had read the forum, I would NOT have bought a Mustang, any Mustang.
I spent an hour looking at M6g tonight, because of this post. Good lord! I have spoken my mind on OUR forum.....and got a little flak. But after reading some posts on M6g, I felt like a calm butterfly in a war zone...Oh by the way...shame on you for putting Mishimoto parts on your Mustang;)

·
Super Moderator
6,124 Posts
I spent an hour looking at M6g tonight, because of this post. Good lord! I have spoken my mind on OUR forum.....and got a little flak. But after reading some posts on M6g, I felt like a calm butterfly in a war zone...Oh by the way...shame on you for putting Mishimoto parts on your Mustang;)
I've used Mishimoto radiators for years. Never had an issue with 'em. :D

This was the only thread I really found useful, even tho I put a system on mine that wasn't there --
EB Mustang Exhaust sound Clip thread. - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com

Even this has turned into the EB bashing thread -- it used to be a good read to see what others have done with their Mustangs.
What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?! - Page 702 - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com

·
Registered
810 Posts
I joined last August as I was getting serious about looking for my next Mustang. Found via a Google search. I am picky about the forums I join. I look around and read and see how people treat each other. Forums seem to be going the way of the Dodo bird but this one is more lively than most. Lots of good advice here. The most sponsor interaction I have ever seen which I liked. The best part is people are respectful of each other and the all-in-fun banter just makes it even more fun to be a part of.

Now with my EBM on order, I will be joining in when I can. Will have lots of questions as I start to plan what I want to do with the car. Also share with you my other passion which is photography.

·
Super Moderator
6,124 Posts
So, @ststang -- Tell us about your new ride. We love Mustangs and pictures too.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I was doing a Google search on: " EcoBoost air bag suspension" and I saw the mustangecoboost.net link decided to check it out.

·
Registered
239 Posts
doing a google search to do research on the 2016 ecoboost Looking to buy in Nov-Dec. when the prices drop.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Something cool about installing parts normal to a Subaru WRX on a Ford. Like sweet and sour sauce, roller coasters, Jean-paul Sartre's Duality of Man; okay, I'll stop there but... JDM ECO all the way!

·
Banned
746 Posts
Something cool about installing parts normal to a Subaru WRX on a Ford. Like sweet and sour sauce, roller coasters, Jean-paul Sartre's Duality of Man; okay, I'll stop there but... JDM ECO all the way!
That's a pretty old post...And I've accepted the Mishimoto parts...I have the intercooler and pipes and the expansion tank. Its good stuff

·
Registered
390 Posts
I found it by searching some information on my EB. There was a topic on what I was looking for. I poked around on the site, liked it, so I registered and have been coming back since.

Reactions: Squid
21 - 40 of 80 Posts