41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Google search for Ecoboost forum

·
Registered
859 Posts
Google helped me find it and the other Mustang forums. After seeing all the 5.0 Mustang owners bashing Eco's and V6 owners at the other sites, I was done. I love this site, the comraderie and sharing of knowledge. Nobody gets bashed about how they do THEIR car, even if it is not what you would do to yours. I think everyone here tells others to do what you want, damn the torpedo's and full speed ahead!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I was looking for a forum that had grown men not interested in 3 page arguments over silly things, Mustangecoboost.net met that requirement.
6g has a lot of content and many members but it also has a lot of emotionally immature people that cannot engage in proper civil discussion over ideas or perspectives, here the adults realize that listening to a contradictory idea or perspective is constructive as the possibility of the other party knowing something you dont is always possible and the ability to have a different opinion or perspective without persecution is one of the pillars of our North American society.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I was looking for a forum that had grown men not interested in 3 page arguments over silly things, Mustangecoboost.net met that requirement.
Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
And as the saying goes, it was the music that brought them in, but the people that made them stay.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Being based in Australia, we don't have any Ecoboost Mustang dedicated forums and only one local Mustang forum that is not that popular and mainly frequented by the GT brigade.
The main Ford general forum in Australia (which I moderate), dedicated to all Ford cars, has a mustang sub-forum, but again is not very busy... It seems the new breed of Aussie Mustang owners don't seem to visit forums in this modern age of Facebook groups and other social media sites where they can glean information they need.

So I searched (googled) for a dedicated US-based Ecoboost forum and found this one and also the less popular other one (www.ecoboostmustang.org) which seems almost dead now in comparison with visitors and members.

Reactions: ZStang

·
Registered
119 Posts
was googling info on eb stangs

·
Registered
710 Posts
Googled Ecoboost Mustang specifically. Was looking for a no V8 site so I didn’t have to sift through posts that weren’t applicable to my car.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I don't remember how I found this place. I just showed up, knowing nothing, shared some pics of my car, and nobody has bothered to kick me out yet, so I'm still here. But the day's not over yet...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Googled Mustang Ecoboost forum

·
Registered
362 Posts
Searched for "Mustang Eco-Boost Forum"

41 - 60 of 80 Posts