Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I in fact was researching anything to do with the Turbosmart 10lb spring WGA and came across all sorts of great threads here. I lurked for about two weeks just -Reading- before joining up proper right ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I find it interesting and funny that "google" has become a verb.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Someone left a link for us in the Mustang Ecoboost Group on Facebook
I do that all the time when questions are asked. Or they are new and need info.

Reactions: zhent

·
Registered
4 Posts
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :D
I was looking for information on doing an EcoBoost single exhaust when your site came up first with the search. The introduction page said I couldn’t reply there my name is Brian and I work at the Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville Kentucky. While I don't currently own one yet I do have a 1992 2.3 fox coupe. I look forward to checking out your site and getting ideas for when I can actually purchase one. Thank you.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was on M6G looking through threads of interest and saw a post referencing this forum. Browsed this forum and decided to join. Like other have said previously and as I did in my introduction to the forum post, I was extremely disheartened by all the GT snobbery and bashing going on, even in threads dedicated specifically to EcoBoost and V6 (wife's car). Seems like the most frequent comment I saw was, "get a GT". I've even dealt with this in person, though in that case I showed him the error of his ways. :p

·
Registered
124 Posts

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Google search for Ecoboost Mustang forums

·
Registered
124 Posts

Google search for Ecoboost Mustang

·
Registered
Mustang 2019 Magnetic EcoBoost™ PP1 Metallic Convertible with MagneRide® suspension
16 Posts
I'm not certain: Dozed off looking at another forum, and when I returned to consciousness, here I was. I'm thinking magic, destiny, or karma. Or maybe a monitor sneaked in and changed channels. Any road, I'm happy to be here, and very positively impressed.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm not certain: Dozed off looking at another forum, and when I returned to consciousness, here I was. I'm thinking magic, destiny, or karma. Or maybe a monitor sneaked in and changed channels. Any road, I'm happy to be here, and very positively impressed.
I miss the like emojis. Frank...here's a :ROFLMAO: for ya!

·
Registered
9 Posts

Googled '2018 ford mustang Ecoboost engine shaking at idle'

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I just picked up a 2020 S550 Eco. Found your hashtag link on Instagram, decided to see if there was a Tapatalk forum. Heres a quick shot of the day I picked her up.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 80 Posts