81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
1,161 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got final revision 2 on 93 tune today. The car is already crazy faster, i told Adam we were comparing PD and Tuneplus tuning here and he said
AP isn’t really an accurate way of measuring but we will see how it goes. There is a significant difference between 93oct and E30 so to be within “40hp” of an E30 tune on 93oct should be able to jump right over that.
I just put in the E30 request and await the file.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My last yesterday after he trimmed some timing due to knock in higher rpms was 380HP in 5th gear 6000 rpms and 2nd try 381HP 414TQ and 25.97psi on 93
Only 3 revisions was a plus also.
My car is 2018 Eco Mustang Premium Vert
K&N dry filter, MBRP catback race version, NGK 1 steps, Speed factory IC Race version, Tuneplus Wastegate tuned by Adam on 93,, E30 pending likely will be in the 415-430Hp range
Thats pretty close and you have H/C charge pipes the 3" downpipe and NX2.
What would be fun is if Adam can take your latest datalog and slap a tune for real apples compare. Im sure they have seen each others, i mean tune files.
I cant wait for the E30, gonna save $6 per fill up. hehe
Thats the only reason i invested into all this was to save at the pump.

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
510 Posts
My last yesterday after he trimmed some timing due to knock in higher rpms was 380HP in 5th gear 6000 rpms and 2nd try 381HP 414TQ and 25.97psi on 93
Only 3 revisions was a plus also.
My car is 2018 Eco Mustang Premium Vert
K&N dry filter, MBRP catback race version, NGK 1 steps, Speed factory IC Race version, Tuneplus Wastegate tuned by Adam on 93,, E30 pending likely will be in the 415-430Hp range
Thats pretty close and you have H/C charge pipes the 3" downpipe and NX2.
What would be fun is if Adam can take your latest datalog and slap a tune for real apples compare. Im sure they have seen each others, i mean tune files.
I cant wait for the E30, gonna save $6 per fill up. hehe
Thats the only reason i invested into all this was to save at the pump.
Yeah mine is 2020 HPP
CVF Street IC, H/C side pipes, 3" catted DP, stock Active Exhaust, tune+ 1 step colder plugs, Airaid tube/AEM drop in dry filter, turbosmart duel port electronic BOV and NX2 with their 19psi wastegate. The biggest plus with the NX2 is only running 22-23psi boost for those numbers. I always get like a 24-25 boostspike but the logs are consistently 22-23 throughout the pulls. 3 revisions would have been nice, my final 91octane tune ended up being v1.8 and I'm on v1.8 with the e30 tune right now. Not sure what they do different but I think Ryan makes smaller adjustments so it takes longer

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
My process i read here and knew what could be done to the EcoStang so decided i was going to buy one. But i wanted the digital gauge cluster was a must have. The only one i found was a Yellow vert on Vroom for like $24K, i was in process of buying it anyway in (YELLOW) the $500 deposit sent and when the papers to sign showed up i took a look local and found a Silver vert with the cluster for $20,200 with 32K on it a lease. My drive home gassing a bit i was like thats it, not much torque but hey it looks cool inside and out. Then i went with the IC and Cobb Stage 1 and it gave it some power, i felt i could pass a car on the freeway now. Then we went catback and stage 2 and it has a little more and i was happy with it. But the threads kept talking about you need a protune tied to your specific car. So ordered the watsgate and tune from Adam and expected to find very little difference other than piece of mind. But i was wrong, the car suddenly felt like a sports car, before this i was like my 03 BMW Z4 had more power and its only rated at 225HP. When floored from standstill stage 2 wouldnt break the tires only ran a 5.4 0-60. Now it has so much take off i cant even get a 0-60 time i need better tires. The other day on wet streets i was doing like 35 and wanted to feel that drag mode shift so gassed it hard and the rear end went left and right. Pre Protune i didnt have that problem. Now the tires i thought were quite good seem to be garbage. These Tuners do amazing changes to the car for sure.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My opinion and from what Adam told me for a DD Mustang Eco just do the biggest IC, NGK 1 steps, upgraded wastegate and Protune.
All the other boltons add very little in power. And the catback is annoying loud not that sweet GT sound that makes you proud to live in America.
Unless trying to squeeze every bit for 1/4 bragging rights thats all that is needed to have a peppy fun sports car for an added $1700 in parts, accessport and tunes.
When i went catback and stage 2 there was little if any difference but its loud, annoying loud. It does sound angry under the hood when floored though. It seems to get louder every day.
Everyone in the house knows when i come home now. I cant get into the garage without the 4yr old jumping from behind something yelling boo scaring the crap out of me.
If i didnt leave the old exhaust at the shop i would have it put back on and sell the MBRP catback. I should have gone street version maybe but online videos made me choose the race edition.
Anyone know how to make it quieter? Yes i know turning engine off will do that but i mean when running especially start up.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I have a 91 tune and I'm making close to 550 WHP.
🧐 ... please ... elaborate on your build!

Edit:

Just scrolled down a teeny bit more... 😅

·
Registered
37 Posts
i got my E30 tune file today, turns out the gas station that had E85 that was 2 miles from me closed down a month ago so i will have to travel 21 miles to nearest location now.
Im looking at fuel level input in accessport and it reads 2/4 not a percentage. What gives? I thought there would be a percentage number there.

81 - 100 of 112 Posts