Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Mustang EcoBoost High Performance 2020. Should change rear left side Shock Absorber, but can not find which one. In my vehicle it is with side yellow mark. But the part number is 18W002. With this part number yellow mark absorber is not on the stock. Should I focus on yellow mark or just buy from part number? can you suggest me which I should buy?
Light Automotive tire Plant Font Gas

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
You need to have a local ford dealer use your VIN number to tell you what the part number is for the correct shocks to fit your vehicle. They will be able to give the parts your car comes from factory with.

BD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to have a local ford dealer use your VIN number to tell you what the part number is for the correct shocks to fit your vehicle. They will be able to give the parts your car comes from factory with.

BD
It is kind difficult for me ) I do not believe the dealer in my region. )

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any ford dealer can use your VIN to look up what shock your car came with. Are you in the USA or elsewhere.

BD
I am not in USA thats why it difficult for me. ) Ford has some cofusing part numbers for everything. I am searching it whole day in web )

·
Registered
842 Posts
Yes, the number on the shock is not the part number that ford uses for purchasing the correct part. There are a few different shocks for the mustangs so the only way to find correct number is with vehicle VIN number.

Call a couple dealers in your area and see if they give you the same part number using your VIN number that way you will know if it is the correct part number.

BD

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the number on the shock is not the part number that ford uses for purchasing the correct part. There are a few different shocks for the mustangs so the only way to find correct number is with vehicle VIN number.

Call a couple dealers in your area and see if they give you the same part number using your VIN number that way you will know if it is the correct part number.

BD
Ok. Thank you very much. Will try it )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts