Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the car brand new and had 600km already but then the "full accessory power active" came out of knowhere
I was able to figure out by myself since I could not find any answers on other forums or websites indicating the problem. The owners manual dont tell you anything.
How to:
1. Let your car to chill for a bit (idk if that helps but that's what I did)
2. Press Start button without pressing breaks
3. Then press the breaks and press the start the button again

Hope this helps if anyone is have issues removing the "full accessory power active". This is the step by step process that I did to fix it. I have no issues after test driving it for 2 hrs.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
I'm not following you?
The "full accessory power active" message is a completely normal function of our Mustangs, it is not a fault. It happens all the time in my 2017 model.
It means you have full power for all accessories, the USB and power outlets, without starting the car.
Yes, if you want to disable it, to save the battery from draining while sitting in the car without starting it, you simply press the start button again.
Pressing the brake pedal and the start button is only for starting the engine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not following you?
The "full accessory power active" message is a completely normal function of our Mustangs, it is not a fault. It happens all the time in my 2017 model.
It means you have full power for all accessories, the USB and power outlets, without starting the car.
Yes, if you want to disable it, to save the battery from draining while sitting in the car without starting it, you simply press the start button again.
Pressing the brake pedal and the start button is only for starting the engine.
I had the issue recently and couldn't figure out with the owners manual. I wasn't able to disable it for

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the car brand new and had 600km already but then the "full accessory power active" came out of knowhere
I was able to figure out by myself since I could not find any answers on other forums or websites indicating the problem. The owners manual dont tell you anything.
How to:

Hope this helps if anyone is have issues removing the "full accessory power active". This is the step by step process that I did to fix it. I have no issues after test driving it for 2 hrs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to:

I was in the same situation 😕😪 was alone and so scared 😨😢. I followed your steps and it worked for me.
ThAnk you so much...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts