I think I found track wheels!

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Moxman 
#1 ·
Hello Jim! | Looking for Your Next Mod?

Powered By Enthusiasts
Fast, Free Shipping!
1-866-507-3786

A NEW LEVEL OF STYLING

If you're craving a lightweight, flow formed, race inspired set of wheels to trick out your S197 or S550 Mustang -- Look no further! SVE now offers our iconic GT350 Style wheel in both a 19x10" & 19x11" offset for a powerful, wider stance on your 2005-17 Mustang! Get your set in gloss black or gloss graphite finish + Fast, Free Shipping to your door @ LMR.com!

SHOP NOW

Shop SVE 19"
GT350 Wheels!

2015-17 SVE Gloss Graphite GT350 Style Wheel Kit - 19x10/11

$899.99

SHOP NOW

2015-17 SVE Gloss Black GT350 Style Wheel & NT05 Tire Kit - 19x10/11

$2149.99

SHOP NOW

© 2016 Late Model Restoration
Powered By Enthusiasts

You are receiving this advertisement at your request. This is a recurring mailing.

Although we pride ourselves in having the most current and up to date pricing, some content may contain inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. All prices and omissions are subject to change without prior notice. Please read our Terms of Use for more information.

*In-stock items only. Some restrictions may apply.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy

Unsubscribe from receiving future communication | Update your preferences

See less See more
#6 ·
I'm going with the 11's all the way around. I don't like staggered setups, especially on the track car. I am not a fan of them on the street car either, but definitely not on the track ride.

Thats a great find. Not a bad price for the whole package as well!
Unfortunately all the packages are staggered. :(

Hey has anyone had issues with aftermarket lugnuts with the stock performance pack wheels ? reason I ask ..I'm very ocd and always do preventive maintenance . and check my torque specs ..well they keep getting loose ..and yesterday driving through the rain hydroplaning I lost lug.
I have gorillas, and have had no issues with them loosening up. They don't stay on long, but the splines with my LMR wheels are freakishly stable as well. With all the track events, I change/torque mine several times a month. I'm not so good with my daily driver tho. :eek:

#5 ·
Hey has anyone had issues with aftermarket lugnuts with the stock performance pack wheels ? reason I ask ..I'm very ocd and always do preventive maintenance . and check my torque specs ..well they keep getting loose ..and yesterday driving through the rain hydroplaning I lost lug.

#7 ·
It's my understanding that the Gorilla lug nuts, available from CJ Pony Parts are the perfect match for the factory wheels. I have the 19" PP wheels on my car and just ordered a set of these lug nuts from CJ. They're better than the stock lug nuts, in that they're a one-piece, all-chrome nut. The factory nuts are a steel nut covered with a thin, chrome shell. One thing to be aware of is the torque number for these nuts. I believe the factory manual recommends 105 lb./ft. of torque. That's a lot of torque, but these lug studs are 14MM, not the usual 12MM; so they can handle that kind of torque. And yes...you should always torque your lug nuts to spec. In the shop that I work in, we torque all lugs on EVERY car we service. We also lubricate the threads of the lugs with copper anti-seize compound. It ensures that you'll never have to face a broken stud situation.

#8 ·
Yes I want to make sure they have the large seat like the the factory Lugnuts.. the aftermarket ones I had, had a smaller seat and I think that was a lot to do with the problem no matter how how much torque I put on them and I actually did about a 100lb on the tourq all the way around..thoes cheap tin covers don't accept 12 point sockets very well on the stock lugs .

#11 ·
Torque Spec is not 100~105 for 2015-up Stangs ... it is actually 150 FT-LBS

S197 and earlier with the 1/2-20 lugs were around 100 FT-LBS (think actual spec was something like 85-105 ft-lbs).

Those are really nice looking wheels at a decent price though !!

Doug

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.