Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Всех приветствую, я в ближайшие пол года планирую приобрести Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost, с пробегом до 60000 миль, хотел бы узнать сколько стоит его обслуживание, его болячки и как их устранить, да и вообще насколько затратно его содержать, также если вы знаете надёжные сайты для поставки запчастей в Россию не могли бы вы их отправить и что лучше брать автомат или механику?

· Administrator
3,950 Posts
"Hello everyone, in the next half a year I plan to purchase a Ford Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost, with a mileage of up to 60,000 miles, I would like to know how much its maintenance costs, its sores and how to fix them, and in general how expensive it is to maintain it, also if you know reliable sites for the supply of spare parts to Russia, could you send them and what is better to take an automatic or mechanic? "

Maintenance costs aren't any different than any other modern vehicle.

As for things that go wrong and how to fix them, I recommend reading everything you can find here on the forum.

Then in trying to get spare parts to Russia... With international relations being what they are, I wouldn't hold my breath.

· Registered
213 Posts
Computer Personal computer Laptop Netbook Output device

· Registered
2016 ecoboost premium
275 Posts
If I was stuck in russia rn I don’t think I would buy an American car tbh. Like I can’t imagine it’s even remotely affordable to get one into the country right now and I have no idea how you would get parts without having to go thru a few proxy shipping services and maybe learning English enough to order from American websites to the proxy shipping services

1 - 4 of 4 Posts