Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some research purchased a FORTEM Trunk Organizer. Very satisfied with fit, quality and value. One very important factor is height and at 10 inches it clears wherever placed in trunk. At about $25 it also fits most wallets.
Here is a link to the organizer:

·
Registered
318 Posts
I made a corner compartment actually in my car. Lol. it holds all my lose items. let me see if I have photos- I actually put some of the vinyl liner in the bottom if the slot too thats removable so I can remove it and wipe it out.

but heres my link.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I just got an elastic net pouch that attaches to the 4 buttons on the back wall of the trunk.

Dave

·
Registered
106 Posts
I made a corner compartment actually in my car. Lol. it holds all my lose items. let me see if I have photos- I actually put some of the vinyl liner in the bottom if the slot too thats removable so I can remove it and wipe it out.

but heres my link.

View attachment 36940 View attachment 36941
What material did you use to make your corner compartment?

·
Registered
318 Posts
What material did you use to make your corner compartment?
Click the photo. Itl show ya
I found a fence picket for $1 at store

cut it to fit the crease wheel well and flush to the plastic trunk end.

weapped vinyl around it, stapled down. Then put 2 L brackets, used the stock subwoofer 2 holes.
I bolted the L to floor
Then I put the piece I made and pushed up to it, then I ran the screws into them. Made nice snug.

·
Registered
318 Posts
It literally cost me 10 bucks to do.

the vinyl was a leather looking material from
Hobby lobby a massive sheet was like 7 bucks. Used it for a few projects. 2 dollars for bracket
I did spend like 2-3 bucks on stainless steel bolts. Didn’t want rust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts