Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not part of this channel but project farm like to test and compare stuff and did a lot of oil test. He started a oil shoot out but here is the final one and looks like amsoil won.

I never thought I would run walmart or amazon oil until I watched his test and it's actually very good oil

·
Registered
166 Posts
I was eyeballing the Costco brand synthetic oil this weekend....lol, ended up picking up Mobil 1 still, but I thought twice.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was eyeballing the Costco brand synthetic oil this weekend....lol, ended up picking up Mobil 1 still, but I thought twice.
If you look at walmart/coscto/amazon it has a higher rating then Mobil 1.
Project Farm does some good video's and isn't biased in the least. I started watching his video's on oil treatment a year ago and then he started testing Oil.. Funny stuff when he adds stuff to lawn mower engines and runs them until then blow up :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Love his videos ended up using Shell Rotella for my Mustang after watching his video on it. Also highly recommend the ceramic coating comparison video he did. The Turtlewax coating is incredible.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I’m doing an oil analysis w black stone labs at 15k oil change using my amsoil signature series, I’m full bolt on as well.

will post the results. Another 4K miles to go, currently 11k on current oil. It’s winter car so Itl be mid summer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m doing an oil analysis w black stone labs at 15k oil change using my amsoil signature series, I’m full bolt on as well.

will post the results. Another 4K miles to go, currently 11k on current oil. It’s winter car so Itl be mid summer
On some of his test he sends it off..Watched a cool one the other day comparing old STP to new STP..He has good stuff, the best ones are when he freezes the oil and has a race to see which flows best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts