Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feels like centuries since I first got my catch can. I went with the Mishimoto, but now that I'm full bolt on I'm debating if I should upgrade to the UPR dual valve with the crankcase breather. I know they both do the same thing on a base level, but the UPR is slightly more efficient in what it does. Do you think it's worth replacing my mishimoto, or is the difference going to be negligible. I plan to keep the car for as long as possible, and now that it's being modded more heavily, I want maximum insurance.

In other news, I'll be full bolt on once I get a tune and I'll be making a build thread after being on the forum for 3 years lmao.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Feels like centuries since I first got my catch can. I went with the Mishimoto, but now that I'm full bolt on I'm debating if I should upgrade to the UPR dual valve with the crankcase breather. I know they both do the same thing on a base level, but the UPR is slightly more efficient in what it does. Do you think it's worth replacing my mishimoto, or is the difference going to be negligible. I plan to keep the car for as long as possible, and now that it's being modded more heavily, I want maximum insurance.

In other news, I'll be full bolt on once I get a tune and I'll be making a build thread after being on the forum for 3 years lmao.
I went from a UPR single valve to a UPR dual valve. The difference is with the dv cc you filter oil both on and off boost unlike with the single valve. I drive my car moderately and occasionally spiritedly and have never filled up my can between oil changes. The UPR can is high quality and is definitely worth the money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts