1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
859 Posts
I guess it depends on what you want to do to your car. Of you are gonna modify it for racing, I say don't waste your money. If you are keeping it fairly stock, it's a pretty good system from everything I have heard. My 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe has programmed ride control that firms up the shocks if the computer reads certain steering angles, speed, boost or over .3g in cornering. Still works after 30 years.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a 2018 Ecoboost build on the Ford site. MagnaRide required the 101a package which put that damn touch screen in the dash. Recaro seats are not an option. I won't be jumping ship.

101a package, Performance package, and MagnaRide system for $32.6k and some change.
upload_2017-12-31_22-0-50.png

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll just do this:
Screenshot_2017-12-31_22-09-05.png

I can get Recaro seats and the base radio. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,211 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
3,211 Posts
I did a 2018 Ecoboost build on the Ford site. MagnaRide required the 101a package which put that damn touch screen in the dash. Recaro seats are not an option. I won't be jumping ship.

101a package, Performance package, and MagnaRide system for $32.6k and some change.
View attachment 17337
Looks like you can do the Magnaride on an Ecoboost and Option in Recaros, but only if you go Premium with Leather and the Touch Screen. All for only $37K plus change.

Reactions: ZStang
1 - 7 of 7 Posts