Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 eco in white
201A
Safe and smart
Pony
Black niche 19” rims

just learning about mustangs and what I just purchased for my son. Never owned one before so searching for a forum. Willing to repair my own vehicles but at the DIY level, so I rely of forums for help. So far the car seems to be in good shape, nothing obvious we need to do right now. Just looking it over at the present. My son wants to swap out the pony “corral” grille for an all black grill with chrome pony logo, so I’m reading up on what’s compatible and the how-to. Probably need to explore doing an oil change next. He’s 16 so we don’t need mind-blowing performance upgrades that will just add to my anxiety over a teenage driver. But some tinkering and repair could be a fun thing for us to work on together. Just scratching the surface. Happy to join a helpful forum. Lots to learn.

·
Registered
2022 Eco w/ 6 speed manual
12 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I would wait awhile before changing the grill; you do have a 16 year old driver at the wheel. Wish you all the best; however, chances are good you will be needing a new grill assembly soon enough.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you have a very lucky son to have a dad like you, enjoy your father/son time and memories you will have tinkering on the mustang.

Now pay the picture tax.

BD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats! Should be a great car for someone his age. About 85 hp more than my dad allowed me to have at that age. LOL But then again when I was that age a 225 hp small block was "street" fast.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you have a very lucky son to have a dad like you, enjoy your father/son time and memories you will have tinkering on the mustang.

Now pay the picture tax.

BD
I 2nd Buldawg76's request on paying the pic tax! Let's see it...
Plant Tree Smile Grass Recreation

Reactions: Buldawg76

·
Administrator
3,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts