·
Registered
2018 EB Black Accent package
38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Welcome! Enjoy your beautiful stang. Sure wish I had got mine for 6k under list!
That's why I bought new, I never thought I would get it for that, I was looking at a used one for 31k with 20k miles, this one had a 41. 5k sticker price so I was admiring it and asking for the detail s and if they had a deal on it, I basically didn't like the used one and started negotiating for this one, I told them my max budget was 35k, they tried to sell I to me for 38k first but, I left, I simply didn't want to spend the kind of money the guy caught me on the parking lot and gave it to me for all I had. 35k I couldn't believe it, the thing has bang olufsen speakers the all digital dash the knobs, sat nav I haven't stopped giggling lin since yesterday

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
256 Posts
NIIIICE! Shadow Black Mafia Represent! Srsly, great looking ride. Highly suggest a paint correction and a ceramic coat or PPF , my only issue with my Shadow black Stang is keeping it clean. it will show every speck of dirt, dust and water spot. Also I've started using a SiO2 Waterless wash on top of the ceramic and it makes it look so good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NIIIICE! Shadow Black Mafia Represent! Srsly, great looking ride. Highly suggest a paint correction and a ceramic coat or PPF , my only issue with my Shadow black Stang is keeping it clean. it will show every speck of dirt, dust and water spot. Also I've started using a SiO2 Waterless wash on top of the ceramic and it makes it look so good.
Haha I noticed, only 3 days since I got it and it's in sore need of a wash, I was looking at partial ppf. should I just bite the bullet and do the whole car? How much did you pay for the ceramic coat?

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
256 Posts
Where i am, Ceramic and paint correction runs anywhere from 9-1100 ( im in FL), and took a few days to do the full prep and coating, so I took the car and let them do the window tint as well. Im coming up on 2 years for the install, and its still holding up well.

Reactions: Daku
1 - 13 of 13 Posts