Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Cars go up ......... cars go down ....................................................................................................................................................... the hills ....................... LOL . I just couldn't resist.

·
Super Moderator
6,057 Posts
That is cool. What group was it?
I really enjoy the NTMC (North Texas Mustang Club) they do alot of different things so there is usually something to interest you.

·
Banned
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is cool. What group was it?
I really enjoy the NTMC (North Texas Mustang Club) they do alot of different things so there is usually something to interest you.
They call themselves "Street Stangz".....yes with a z

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yours is the best looking one in the bunch .........................

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yeah, but we are in a different category and playing a different game ..........................

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not really sure about other cities but here in the Houston Area, they have what's called "Coffee and Cars" meets on the 1st Saturday of the month. I've looked at lots of videos on YouTube and you find a lot of cities in other states host these as well. It's not really about "car clubs" but there are a lot of groups that get together (Mustangs, Camaros, and up from there to Exotics) and maybe that would be a good place to hopefully meet fellow EcoBoosters!! I want to attend one but I work a rotating shift and always seem to miss it. I will get there eventually just to hang out. Just throwing that out there.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I live south east of Boston and from mid April to mid October there is at least one "Cruise Night" every day of the week that is less than an hour's drive. The big ones will attract 2000 to 3000 cars on a nice night.

This is a photo from my Mopar club last Saturday. The lime green Barracuda is mine.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts