Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, manual transmission.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I got my first Mustang, a 2020 Ecoboost with manual transmission. My first Ford Vehicle. I like sports cars and I have own several ones through the years, a couple of Pontiac Transam a 1989 and a 1999, a 1989 Pontiac Firebird with a 305, a 1998 Pontiac Firebird with a V6, a 1989 Corvette convertible, a couple of Mitsubishi Lancers a 2008 and a 2013, a 1991, 2001 and 2012 Eclipse, a 2012 Audi A6 Supercharged, and a 2017 Camaro Turbo.

It is unbelievable to me how much technology has advanced through the years and how much power it is possible now to generate from a four cylinder engine. This Ecoboost Mustang is fantastic. Feels much faster than most of the cars I have owned in the past. I am very excited to join this group and I hope to Learn a lot from other Mustang owners who have had their Ecoboosts longer than me.

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
Welcome to the group ... we like pictures!

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is unbelievable to me how much technology has advanced through the years and how much power it is possible now to generate from a four cylinder engine. This Ecoboost Mustang is fantastic
I’m amazed also with the technology in the past few years. It’s scary and cool at the same time, I had a 1970 Mustang years ago and it was cool and it was pure car. A/C and heat, AM/FM radio and maybe a eight track or cassette player. Now they are computers on wheels.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts