·
Super Moderator
6,071 Posts
Love me some torques!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nick you need octane booster then
No way, that stuff is horrible for your injection system. It will start to foul out plugs super fast and lead to many more issues. I need to do a E85 conversion, that would be great!

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Are you gonna do more tinkering with a full exhaust, maybe a bigger intercooler and other bolt on

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Oh pretty. I want the vortech one cause its black and wont be as noticeable in the car

·
Super Moderator
6,071 Posts
I'm impressed with the offerings for FMICs on the Ecoboost. I'll let you know after my May track day how the heat soak is. That will probably push me towards a FMIC and Meth injection.

You could powder coat that IC black ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Yeah I know I could powder it black just got to see what the price difference is between the two and go from there. This won't be the first major upgrade for me, I'm doing a one-piece driveshaft first

·
Super Moderator
6,071 Posts
I am waiting on the drive shaft. Have not seen much in the offerings for that yet. Don't need a $2k carbon fiber one.

I need to get busy -- I want to figure how to dupicate the guard color with powder coat. I know it's going to be 3 step, but the exact colors are going to take some experimenting ... gues I'll order a box of metal switchplates. That is what I use for testing colors/finishes.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
really i guess im spoiled in the pacific northwest with the 93 octane

1 - 20 of 25 Posts