Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are starting a monthly meet at Bone Daddy's House of Smoke, they have great BBQ and the scenery is nice too...

Meet on 3/7 @ 6:30pm, please RSVP that you will be attending either in this thread or via PM so that I can let Bone Daddy's know how many to plan for.

Bone Daddy's House of Smoke

19901 Gulf Fwy
Webster, TX 77598

There is a big parking lot next to the restaurant where we can hang out after dinner and check out the latest stuff you have done to your vehicle...

The LET Ecostang will be there as well.

Look forward to seeing you there.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Should be fun, Little out of my range though, Squid should go and take lots of pictures :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have customers driving from Canada to get work done here, where is your dedication? J/K ;)

Should be a good time, we already have several people signed up.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Um not dedication. Lack of time and money ha ha ha ha ha today is my 3rd day and my friday of work in 2 weeks I do a lot of traveling

·
Super Moderator
6,071 Posts
A good reason to come to Houston and make a trek to the show at Kemah

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A good reason to come to Houston and make a trek to the show at Kemah
Good deal, I will add you to the list, we already have 10 signed up between a couple of forums in just a day, should be a good turn out by next Saturday... ;)

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Love that place. I haven't been to that exact location but we go to the one in Austin all the time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumping this one last time before the weekend. Want to make sure we have room for everyone, let me know if you are coming... ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far it looks like we will have about 50 people between the different forums and FB, should be a great meet!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts