Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts

Our biggest sale of the year starts NOW! Enter BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for 20% off EVERYTHING!

Click here to shop: Diode Dynamics New Website

Just ordered the sidemarker LED kit for my 15 Mustang and a few other bulbs for my 2017 GMC Canyon. Thanks for the sweet promo code.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

2015-2017 Ford Mustang Front Turn Signal Assemblies by Diode Dynamics

Our new Sequential LED Turn Signals for the 15-17 Mustang are available now through our website, and through our authorized dealers! Computer-designed using optical simulation software, they add a bright, crisp white running light with a highly efficient SAE/DOT compliant beam pattern!

The turn signal is nearly twice as bright as the factory turn signal, and features a programmable sequential blink rate for a truly custom look! Available with smoked or clear lenses! #MadeinUSA

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
2,743 Posts

2015-2017 Ford Mustang Front Turn Signal Assemblies by Diode Dynamics

Our new Sequential LED Turn Signals for the 15-17 Mustang are available now through our website, and through our authorized dealers! Computer-designed using optical simulation software, they add a bright, crisp white running light with a highly efficient SAE/DOT compliant beam pattern!

The turn signal is nearly twice as bright as the factory turn signal, and features a programmable sequential blink rate for a truly custom look! Available with smoked or clear lenses! #MadeinUSA

Nick C.
I've been looking forward to these! I'll be ordering a set of the smoked lens version in January. Unless some family member decides to order them for me first!

·
Registered
831 Posts

Only 24 Hours Left to Save 20% Sitewide!

Get 20% off your entire order of LED lighting upgrades with coupon code: LABOR!

Don't wait, this sale ends Monday, September 2nd at 11:59 p.m CST!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Click Here To Shop Now

Cannot be combined with additional discounts or free-shipping code
Thanks, Jake. My next stop is to order some LED bulbs for my 2017 GMC Canyon. I've already got DD in My Mustang and Focus RS. Great products!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our LED bulbs, sidemarkers, SS3 LED Pods and more by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts