Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my Stang Brother's !!
I have a 2015 Ecoboost that I have put a few upgrades on but I am having issues with acceleration when I stomp on the throttle its as if its shuddering or lack of better terms feels like its misfiring but after 20 seconds or so it stops and get up the road at a high speed. Can you tell me what I
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

missed doing. Have a deleted cat, have a Cobb Tuner, Oil Catch can, Upgraded throttle body, upgraded intercooler, upgraded cold air filter intake,
So any suggestions or possible things I can do or do I need to take it to a shop?
Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
336 Posts
Hello my Stang Brother's !!
I have a 2015 Ecoboost that I have put a few upgrades on but I am having issues with acceleration when I stomp on the throttle its as if its shuddering or lack of better terms feels like its misfiring but after 20 seconds or so it stops and get up the road at a high speed. Can you tell me what I View attachment 41267
missed doing. Have a deleted cat, have a Cobb Tuner, Oil Catch can, Upgraded throttle body, upgraded intercooler, upgraded cold air filter intake,
So any suggestions or possible things I can do or do I need to take it to a shop?
Thanks in advance!!
How much boost are you seeing?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
694 Posts
Are you a stick shift and are you trying to take off from a dead stop?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts