Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered HPP vert with analog buy they forgot the HPP so I got a different car at very good price that had digital. I actually like it because it's smallish and limited to cluster area, thanks to all the other switches and two HPP Guages on the upper dash.

I hate the tv screens they're using as center stacks just loons super cheap and reminds me of the lame first gen LED they all tried in late 80's early 90's.

·
Registered
56 Posts
What a mess. Rear end kinda looks like new Elantra. Front just looks like they cut costs by simplifying the lines.

Dash looks like it belongs in soccer mom's SUV. Seat upholstery is cool.

I have zero desire for S650 on the dash display alone....I thinks it's gonna flop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks more like a refresh than a totally new design.

I watched part of the unveiling ceremony. That host/MC was horrible. Ford should be embarrassed.

Manual tranny is gone for the Ecoboost. Bummer. But hey, you can rev the engine from the key FOB! SMH.

Overall, I don’t think it’s horrible, but they sure made a big deal over extremely minor improvements. What did the Coyote pick up, 10 hp? The Dark Horse (name fail) is going to be 20 HP more than that?

Incremental changes, it seems. Glad I’m getting a 4-banger with a stick and analog gauges.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi folks. I'm new here. New to Mustangs, New to Ford and New to ordering a car. Lol. So I tried to order a car about a month ago but missed the cut off for 2022. I had read that the 23's would open 9/19. And I also heard 9/21.

I have not yet heard back from my dealer. Ford dot com still only has the 22's and talks about the 24 redesign. Anyone know when the order books open and when we can find out definitively color options and such from Ford?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just contacted Ford corporate. They do not know if/when there will be a 2023 mustang. Sounds more and more that they are going to skip it in favor of the S650, which is inferior in my opinion.

I guess I am checking into the BRZ/GR86. I could and still might go used, but paying more than new on a used car doesn't appeal to me much.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts