Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am considering putting lowering springs and spacers on my 2019 EcoBoost Premium. I've pretty much found the parts that I want but I'm still kind of leery because I'm running 19s. Does anyone have this type of setup? Because I'm only seeing S550s with 20s.

·
Super Moderator
3,560 Posts
I have Eibach Pro-kit springs and 19"x9.5 wheels. With proper wheels, you don't need spacers...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice. The photos of people who've lowered with 19s just doesn't look right. Maybe it is the type of wheels they have.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I lowered with the Steeda progressive springs (around a 1 inch drop) and it looks fine, way better than stock. Fitment would be better if I got spacers, but I'm a little scared getting spacers because I zoom down mountain roads for my commute.

·
Registered
2020 Magnetic HPP EcoBoost
217 Posts
I'm throwing the FP lowering springs on my 2020 HPP with magneride next Friday. I have 19x9.5 RTR tech7s with a +33 offset all the way around. These will drop the car just over 3/4". I'll get some before and after pics for you. These are linear springs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I lowered with the Steeda progressive springs (around a 1 inch drop) and it looks fine, way better than stock. Fitment would be better if I got spacers, but I'm a little scared getting spacers because I zoom down mountain roads for my commute.
I wonder if I should be concerned with that too because I'm currently in Germany and they have some very winding roads. One of my coworkers put spacers on and he says the ride into the turns feels a lot better.

·
Super Moderator
6,434 Posts
Here's lowered on 18 x 10.5" s

Reactions: Park

·
Super Moderator
6,434 Posts
Reactions: 2020ecobase
1 - 9 of 9 Posts