Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need help. Looking to lower my 2019 Mustang Ecoboost. It does NOT have Magnaride suspension. I was looking at either the Eibach or the Steeda springs online. Which do you guys recommend and why? Also I've seen stuff about having to get camber plates as well? Will I need these or will I be ok running without them?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea I am also interested in Wheel spacers as well.Dont know if that will effect everything or not

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I had the eibach sport lines before..it drops the car nice ..but you feel everything ..this weekend i will be installing the steeda Ultralight extreme lowering springs that are 2 inches of drop all the way around .. I will definitely give my review on them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I dropped the front end of mine 1.25 because I wanted a racked look, I went with BMR linear on mine

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
I would recommend either the Eibach or Steeda springs.

I'm running the Eibach Pro-Kit on mine and it's not as low as the sport lines, but enough drop to be noticeable against a stock height car.

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
Altho not on a S550, I hated my Eibach springs. Continued to drop until the car was almost unusable. Scraped everything and anything in it's way. Bounced and bucked like there was nothing there. I'd never do it again.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Stangmode put some steeda lowering springs on his mustang, check out the video and see watcha think.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
I've lowered cars I've owned in the past, and never again would I do it, if it's going to be a daily driver around the city.
Too many speed humps, pot holes, and high parking concrete kerbs to hit.
Very easy to damage the front chin spoiler on the Pony, and expensive to replace.... I've seen owners in tears when it happens.

Apart from looking tough and mean... I'm not convinced it improves handling that much better either.
You are changing all the carefully engineered suspension geometry, Ford engineers put into the car's design.

For the track, well thats a different matter, if you have the supporting suspension mods to go with it.

Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Altho not on a S550, I hated my Eibach springs. Continued to drop until the car was almost unusable. Scraped everything and anything in it's way. Bounced and bucked like there was nothing there. I'd never do it again.
I agree the car just got lower and lower with the eibach sport line..hopefully i have good luck with the steeda springs ..ill be installing them tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
6,183 Posts
I agree the car just got lower and lower with the eibach sport line..hopefully i have good luck with the steeda springs ..ill be installing them tomorrow
Sending many good vibes for an easy install and fantastic results.

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Thankfully I haven't had that issue with the Eibach Pro-Kit springs. Maybe something that the sportlines do.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Anyone have experience with these? seem very popular over on the American muscle website.. what I like is the 1” drop and of course the price. I want to lower mine but don’t want a low rider..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Looking to drop mine VERY soon as well, so I'm very interested in hearing what others recommend. I'll be looking for a 1 to 1.5 inch drop max.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey all, New to the forum but I’ve had my EB for two years now. Did some stuff under the hood, now I wanna focus on suspension.
So my EB is the performance pack, so it has bigger brakes, bigger springs, wheels tires etc.
anyways..
I came across a killer deal on the Eibach Pro Kit springs, part #35145.140 (which is for the S550GT)
On Eibach it doesn’t let me specify if my eco is base or performance pack. On Eibach the part number listed is #35147.140

Was curious if anyone has had an experience with these or if they would fit. Would love some feed back

Thanks all!

·
Super Moderator
3,270 Posts
Hey all, New to the forum but I’ve had my EB for two years now. Did some stuff under the hood, now I wanna focus on suspension.
So my EB is the performance pack, so it has bigger brakes, bigger springs, wheels tires etc.
anyways..
I came across a killer deal on the Eibach Pro Kit springs, part #35145.140 (which is for the S550GT)
On Eibach it doesn’t let me specify if my eco is base or performance pack. On Eibach the part number listed is #35147.140

Was curious if anyone has had an experience with these or if they would fit. Would love some feed back

Thanks all!
I'm running Eibach Pro-Kit springs on my PP ecoboost. I really like them and get compliments on the stance all the time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts