Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple:

• Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. Someone will start a new thread each month.
  • A S550 Ecoboost Mustang should be in the photograph.
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • Please keep any comments constructive.
  • The photograph with the most ‘likes’ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!
Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ‘Liking’ the contributors post.

If you start a new Photo of the month thread (and you're encouraged to be the starter on the 1st), please include these notes and place in the photos section.

Happy photographing,
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple:

Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. Someone will start a new thread each month.
A S550 Ecoboost Mustang should be in the photograph.
Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.
Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
Please keep any comments constructive.
The photograph with the most ‘likes’ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!
Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ‘Liking’ the contributors post.

If you start a new Photo of the month thread (and you're encouraged to be the starter on the 1st), please include these notes and place in the photos section.

Happy photographing,

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy 1st of March ... spent it in my "happy place"

The Monkey in his "naked state." I am thinking of changing the graphics/logos/etc to a bronze which matches my track wheels.

·
Super Moderator
2,966 Posts
We infringed on Track Monkey's turf last week.

·
Registered
2018 Premium Fastback
54 Posts
Happy 1st of March ... spent it in my "happy place"
View attachment 35798
The Monkey in his "naked state." I am thinking of changing the graphics/logos/etc to a bronze which matches my track wheels.
Not sure if this is the place (feel free to delete this), but I noticed you do autocross. And I was curious if you are sponsored @Squid

1 - 8 of 8 Posts