Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple:

• Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. Someone will start a new thread each month.
  • A S550 Ecoboost Mustang should be in the photograph.
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • Please keep any comments constructive.
  • The photograph with the most ‘likes’ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!
Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ‘Liking’ the contributors post.

If you start a new Photo of the month thread (and you're encouraged to be the starter on the 1st), please include these notes and place in the photos section.

Happy photographing,
Proudly post your photographs here!

In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portray something special about Mustang ownership.

The rules are simple:

Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month. Someone will start a new thread each month.
A S550 Ecoboost Mustang should be in the photograph.
Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.
Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
Please keep any comments constructive.
The photograph with the most ‘likes’ wins. There are no prizes, just the glory of victory!
Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos they like by ‘Liking’ the contributors post.

If you start a new Photo of the month thread (and you're encouraged to be the starter on the 1st), please include these notes and place in the photos section.

Happy photographing,

·
Super Moderator
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No clue why it took this long to get this thread started this month...

·
Registered
55 Posts
First road trip for the Mustang last October - arriving with my boys at Road Atlanta for Friday afternoon qualifying for Petit Lemans. Guy in the Silverado next to us liked the car - our first compliment! Australian fella who had been to Bathurst. We rode the shuttle to the circuit with him swapping racing stories. Fun to meet people at these events. Sure hope we get to go this year.
Boys and Eleanor Road Atlanta Petit Lemans 2019.jpg

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang
12 Posts
First Autocross in ten weeks, second day of this weekend, first in the HPP Mustang. My new wheels were not available due to short lugnuts and the image is from a iphone video but at least we are out there playing
First AutoX.jpg

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Met up with 28 other Mustangs this past Saturday, 1.5 hours of back roads... View attachment 36499
Is this South Florida by chance? What's the name of your group? I'm in Miami and I'd be more interested in this (actually cruising in a group) then I am things like 'cars & coffee'. I know there are some groups in Central Florida that do this, but I haven't really come across any down here. Thanks man!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gatornek
I either meet up with the 1209th Fighter Squadron once a month which is 50% Mustang and Wild Stalions + various Mustang group members from a couple other groups which was this weekend.
These are Tampa groups.

I am definitely down for a good drive.... if my girl let's me or I am driving her to a Melbourne Beach hotel like last weekend lol

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Gatornek
I either meet up with the 1209th Fighter Squadron once a month which is 50% Mustang and Wild Stalions + various Mustang group members from a couple other groups which was this weekend.
These are Tampa groups.

I am definitely down for a good drive.... if my girl let's me or I am driving her to a Melbourne Beach hotel like last weekend lol
Yeah, @KewlWinter is from Central Florida and he's tied into those groups also I believe. Its a little bit of a hike from Miami though. Thanks for the feedback man. Maybe one day, it'll work out. But yeah, I like CRUISING my Mustang much more than I like parking it and showing it off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, @KewlWinter is from Central Florida and he's tied into those groups also I believe. Its a little bit of a hike from Miami though. Thanks for the feedback man. Maybe one day, it'll work out. But yeah, I like CRUISING my Mustang much more than I like parking it and showing it off.
Probably the best group for cruises in Central Florida would be Venom Outlaws.
I did two Poker Runs from Daytona Speedway to Crystal River on other coast. Did a few other meetups with them as well.
They were ALL Mustangs and its not now but probably primarily Mustang.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gatornek
These are Tampa groups.

Kewl was in that group... i did the poker runs with him and his girl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts