Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just going to start a post here for my time at the MCA 40th party in Indianapolis.
Good time I'm having, of course I'm here for the driving things (track days, autocross etc)

Wanted to put up a post to add all of my experiences. Will update as I can -- I have limited access to the internet here in the hotel (since they charge 15 a day for it), unless I go down to the 2nd floor where it's free. :)

My facebook album is here: https://www.facebook.com/watchsquid/media_set?set=a.10207737667785971.1073741861.1421603666&type=3

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First video is up -- here's my first time on the "brickyard."

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fast lap and last session.

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Faster is funner!

·
Registered
855 Posts
That's so cool. You're keeping up with a Shelby GT350!

·
Registered
272 Posts
So what was in front of the GT350 at the beginning ??

Kind of funny how your pretty much on that GT350's ass until the 3:30 mark and the car in front of him is way ahead.

Doug

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So what was in front of the GT350 at the beginning ??

Kind of funny how your pretty much on that GT350's ass until the 3:30 mark and the car in front of him is way ahead.

Doug
That was someone from the "S" group -- vendor. I cannot complain. The GT's had me in power, but you'll notice I was hammering them in technical. Phil (the white one) couldn't believe I was tagging him with an Ecoboost. :D
I am happy with my performance and the car's performance that day.
Brakes and tires are toast. Thank gawd Ford Performance/Roush were there handing out parts. :D

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts