Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's someone auctioning off the Livernois camshafts, and they are currently at a decent price with less than a day left in the period. I was thinking about sneeking a bid in, but it got to rich for my blood, just to keep them sitting on a shelf, as I have NO PLANS on upgrading my turbo in the near future....and adding these cams with our stock restrictive snail is not really something you want to do because of possible exhaust reversion. However, I'd like to see someone here get them and do the write up, though...for sure! Good luck....

6099-CS3-AA Mountune V3 Camshaft Set 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS 2.3L Ecoboost | eBay

·
Registered
403 Posts
There's someone auctioning off the Livernois camshafts, and they are currently at a decent price with less than a day left in the period. I was thinking about sneeking a bid in, but it got to rich for my blood, just to keep them sitting on a shelf, as I have NO PLANS on upgrading my turbo in the near future....and adding these cams with our stock restrictive snail is not really something you want to do because of possible exhaust reversion. However, I'd like to see someone here get them and do the write up, though...for sure! Good luck....

6099-CS3-AA Mountune V3 Camshaft Set 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS 2.3L Ecoboost | eBay
Lol! If you think that’s pricey look at Esslinger Racing’s website once they are finished updating!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts