Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I started a You Tube Channel to Chronicle my build of my 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Performance Pack A10 Premium with Active Exhaust. So far my mods include Ford Performance Tune with K&N Drop on Filter, CV Fabrication Race FMIC, Airaid Intake Tube, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs one step colder, BMR IRS Lockout Kit, and UPR Dual Valve Catch Can. I am tracking my car at Willow Springs and plan on doing some suspension upgrades to make the car handle better. Please check out my channel where I perform some of these mods and take my car to the track. Let me know what you guys think, I would appreciate some feedback and new ideas are always welcome.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Thanks for posting... I actually saw one of your track videos yesterday, that came up in a Facebook Mustang group link.
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: BuDuH75

·
Super Moderator
6,116 Posts
Stop by and breathe some life into the racing section. We have several people who partake in the various forms of racing. Me, I autocross a little, and run the track (HPDE/DEs and Time Trial events) often.

It would be nice to have discussions a fellow track runner.

Reactions: bidaci

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting... I actually saw one of your track videos yesterday, that came up in a Facebook Mustang group link.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks. I appreciate the vote of confidence. Everyone has to start somewhere and I enjoy what I am doing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stop by and breathe some life into the racing section. We have several people who partake in the various forms of racing. Me, I autocross a little, and run the track (HPDE/DEs and Time Trial events) often.

It would be nice to have discussions a fellow track runner.
Thanks, will do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Why did you install colder spark plugs? Ford doesn't recommend it for their performance tune, and you've upgraded your intercooler, to keep the charge air temps down.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think that Charge Air Temps have that much to do with it. The one step cokder plugs will help transfer heat from the cylinder head faster than the OEM plugs. Charge Air Temp is the gas temperature going to the turbo. The plugs are probably not necessary until having about 75 to 100 Hp over stock, however I do race the car and in these extreme heat conditions temps raise quickly. Anything that I can do to help bring the engine combustion temperatures down faster is what I want put on my car. Plus I do plan on getting a big turbo eventually and a pro tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts