Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,207 Posts
If I documented every Mustang I saw on my way to work, I wouldn't have time for anything else. There are 5 on my block between SN95 and S550 cars...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I’m not sure about this mod ? Seen in Ingelside, TX this morning.

·
Registered
454 Posts
While the Mustangs are the top selling sports car of all time you could go a few days without seeing one in SA still get the head nod and the odd blowing of the kiss from girls on a friday night

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I’m not sure about this mod ? Seen in Ingelside, TX this morning. View attachment 37476
The tribar tailights are iconic. Not sure why anyone would get rid of them, if only to simply 'stand out'. But to each, his own.

·
Super Moderator
3,207 Posts
I’m not sure about this mod ? Seen in Ingelside, TX this morning.
The tallights are a personal choice. I prefer the euros that I have currently, but we do have at least one forum member with these Ford GT style lights.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
The registration sticker is a bit out wack, but cool hood and front grill. San Antonio, Texas

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I thought this Ecoboost I saw was pretty cool.
When I asked the owner what the "328" on the side stripe stood for, he told me it was the last 3 digits of his Vehicle identification Number (VIN).... Now that's creative thinking. :)

·
Registered
2017 Mustang EcoBoost
25 Posts
I thought I was the only s550 owner at my job, until a manager from the transportation pulled up in his yellow Whipple charged 5-0, turns out his son has a ruby red with a Whipple as well. There's an s197 GT/CS that belongs to an accountant, and I saw a beat up SN95 Vert in yellow/white. They're everywhere in upstate NY. I get at least one text every week asking if I'm out driving.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Not sure why the double attachment but that's mine in Austin
These are awesome! Very nicely done. You should've posted them in the 'photo of the month' thread. Love the steeda decal against the silver.

·
Super Moderator
3,207 Posts
Spotted this GT sitting in a parking lot while out running errands on Sunday, so I had to stop for a pic. I don't often see other cars with the euro tails, so another blue with the same tails is a rare sighting...

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
A random parking lot encounter last summer:

Reactions: Go Further and Park

·
Registered
48 Posts
I see maybe 2 Mustangs a month... none so far this month. Usually the GTs and usually on a Sunday afternoon drive along Beach Road... then sometimes I have a twinge of regret because it would have been so cool to be "Rollin' in my 5 point O...".. :cool:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts