Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive had my car since january and these are the times i have been able to get on the street with the stock pirelli p zero nero all seasons. I havent been able to get to a strip yet but would there be any tips on how to improve my 60ft time and what times would you think i would be able to get on a drag strip. Also i really dont understand why my trap speed is around 105 to 107 seeing as i only really see that trap speed out of cobb tunes and stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Premium Fastback
55 Posts
Is this a stock A10? Those all time bests look like professional review times. Might be the best you're gonna get without after market parts.

As for trap speed the 2018+ models have a more aggressive stock tune; so that may be it depending on what times you're comparing to.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this a stock A10? Those all time bests look like professional review times. Might be the best you're gonna get without after market parts.

As for trap speed the 2018+ models have a more aggressive stock tune; so that may be it depending on what times you're comparing to.
Yes its a stock 10 speed. I would think those would be my best times but on that 13.6 i spun a lot which resulted in that 2.48 60 ft which is pretty bad. So i think i can do better but i dont think i can on the street only at a drag strip

·
Registered
2018 Premium Fastback
55 Posts
Gotcha. Regardless of your 60ft time your 0-60 and 1/4 mile times are impressive.

I have a manual, I'm no drag racer, don't have the digital dash (so I can't see 60ft times), and have only timed 0-30/60 so I can't really help.

However, from what I've read you want some spin at the beginning for a good 0-60 or 1/4 mile. So maybe it is one or the other i.e. good 60ft or good 1/4 mile.

Apologies, I know that is not really helpful. Hopefully someone who drag races will chime in for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts