Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I Had Little accident and 3 front side airbags deployed + some basic damages , i have changed the hood, radiators and one right side light. but it can not start, starter do not clicks at all, battery works fine, everything lights up, what can be a problem?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smart Question. of course i did. i came here after days of useless reading. finally i found start/stop button trick with clutch but it did not helped

·
Super Moderator
6,093 Posts
Reactions: GW88

·
Registered
157 Posts
Fuel Shut Off is on page 192 of the manual.

This note my be relevant:
When you try to restart your vehicle after a fuel shutoff, the vehicle makes sure that various systems are safe to restart. Once your vehicle determines that the systems are safe, then the vehicle will allow you to restart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agree, I Have started it at last, seems like it got some switch on starter, just in case if someone does not know or will face same issue. Ecoboost have switch for starter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Agree, I Have started it at last, seems like it got some switch on starter, just in case if someone does not know or will face same issue. Ecoboost have switch for starter.
Hey there new to the forum here, encountered the same issue, just knee airbag deployed, where is this switch located? , thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts