6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big azz'd shift light.

Recommendations?

And GO!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I also thought that the V3 had a shift light feature built into it. That being said, Autometer has a stand-alone shift light that can be mounted anywhere, including on a tachometer. Theirs uses interchangeable "chips" to set the shift point. I have one on my pickup and it works great.

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you turning your track car into a pro-stock?;) I thought the V3 had a shift light.
Pro mod! :p I do drag-race with my club's team. Not a lot and for sure I'm not what I used to be. That being said, I still would like the light to use with 1/8th mile and the track.

I also thought that the V3 had a shift light feature built into it. That being said, Autometer has a stand-alone shift light that can be mounted anywhere, including on a tachometer. Theirs uses interchangeable "chips" to set the shift point. I have one on my pickup and it works great.
The V3 does have a light, however it's pretty useless. Unless you're looking directly at the unit and the light is low, you won't see 5 little (less than an eraser head) lights in the center of your AP. That I why I'm looking for a really bright solution.

Raptor advertises one, but lists all cars BUT the ecoboost. :(

I'll check the Autometer one. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I really like this one it's completely plug-and-play plugs into your odb2.
SST-MAX OBDII Shift Light Red LEDs - Black Tube (Compatible with 2008 and newer vehicles)
SSTMAX-CAN-RB-01

·
Super Moderator
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a possibility -- thanks @Elvis 66 !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts