Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really quickly here, I just took possession of a new 2020 Premium with HPP and handling package.

Is there an artificial exhaust tone piped into the audio system?

Is there a way to get the audio to allow me to browse my USB SSD to select music while I'm driving? This worked fine in my 2016 Preimium with Performance packge.

Recommendations for an easy to install sub-woffer?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ford adds artificial exhaust sound from speakers to all mustang ecoboost.
Is there a way to get the audio to allow me to browse my USB SSD
Do you mean voice active command? May be they slightly change the commands in 2020. I have premium but rarely use.

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
845 Posts
Sync 3.4 does not allow the browsing of media in the latest revision.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ford adds artificial exhaust sound from speakers to all mustang ecoboost.

Do you mean voice active command? May be they slightly change the commands in 2020. I have premium but rarely use.
I have 2019 base eco replaced the factory system, because even adding a sub to your factory system can cause problems with the fake exhaust noise. My question isn’t for me it’s for a co-worker who’s not on the forum because the person isn’t the performance mod type. Anyway dose anybody have the Forscan code to get the exhaust sound out of the radio. My co-worker has a 2018 eco. I vaguely remember seeing a post somewhere. Not trying to take over post but if Hawkeye666 plans on expanding sound system Forscan code will help.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I have 2019 base eco replaced the factory system, because even adding a sub to your factory system can cause problems with the fake exhaust noise. My question isn’t for me it’s for a co-worker who’s not on the forum because the person isn’t the performance mod type. Anyway dose anybody have the Forscan code to get the exhaust sound out of the radio. My co-worker has a 2018 eco. I vaguely remember seeing a post somewhere. Not trying to take over post but if Hawkeye666 plans on expanding sound system Forscan code will help.
Active noise cancellation microphone removal help

·
Registered
179 Posts
Disable EQ
ACM 727-01-02 xXxx xx 0=off
Thanks for your help folks. Ford has really got to come out with an option for eco customers to have this done by the dealer when people purchase their Mustang or at least put the option in the radio menu to turn off the fake exhaust.

·
Registered
Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2020 EU Model
4 Posts
The fake exhaust sound is disabled by default on cars with factory active exhaust. Don’t remember for sure, but I thin the HPP has AE.
Interesting! Do you have any documentation about fake sounds being disabled with stock active exhausts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts