Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Mustang Ecoboost Premium HPP w/handling pack 10at Cyber Orange
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, my name is Brandon, i live in Inverness Florida and i ordered my Mustang Ecoboost Premium hpp june 10th and should have it in my garage by friday the 12th or sooner. very excited to take delivery and of course glad to be back in the Mustang community. i have previously owned a 15' GT 6mt and im ready to try something different. already ordered my CV Fab intercooler and Roush Intake. im a Service and Parts manager for a Mitsubishi dealership and my techs and i have alot of experience building and maintaining some of the fastest Evo's in the country and were all excited to see what we can do with this platform in the future.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Palm Bay, Florida! You’re less than 2-1/2 hours away. i go to Old Town and Ace Cafe events occasionally, maybe I’ll see you there sometime. Enjoy your new shiny.

·
Administrator
3,836 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: btavish81

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum from Palm Bay, Florida! You’re less than 2-1/2 hours away. i go to Old Town and Ace Cafe events occasionally, maybe I’ll see you there sometime. Enjoy your new shiny.
thats awesome! i do plan on hitting up some shows and would love to meet others in our Mustang community!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Please keep us informed as you move forward with your build so we can maybe learn something or help with suggestions, however it works out! Enjoy your car!
that sounds great. i will keep you all informed about the cars progress, i will look forward to seeing you all at meets and shows as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts