Ford Mustang Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
No... I've never seen that on my screen! Check your owner manual. It should have some information, as to what this means!??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm not sure, but I get a similar screen on our '20 Explorer ST whenever I drive away and don't have my phone with me ... at some point this pops up after the car is out of phone connection range. I believe there's a spot in Sync's Settings to turn some of the data collection functions off.

Ken

·
Registered
192 Posts
It was At 1 time I heard these cars can be put in a diagnostic setting have no idea how it's done never seen it on mine.

·
Registered
2017 PP MT DD
1,236 Posts
Thanks for the replies! I’ll check the manual. Is there any way to determine if it’s been tuned? That was a thought.
You can check with Ford Via there there website and your vin number if it is has a FP tune

Other tunes use access ports and are married to the car. They should be with the car as there pretty much useless to anyone else ( Although for a price you can get a married unlocked )

One way to tell if you have a tune via an access port is if you are automatic the gear you are in will be displayed on your centre dash.

Other way to tell is via OBD tool and checking the number of key cycles between flashes Forscan can do this.

Chances are if it's not an FP tune and you don't have a the AP is not tuned or has been reverted back to stock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The gear is displayed when in drive only if I hit the paddles. It reverts back off in a bit. It’s always displayed in S, I’m thinking this is probably normal stock for both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts